Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby steps to Mrs. Ebert...


Well the time has arrived!! (I figured I could post a picture of Nicole and her "mini-dress" without giving away too many wedding dress details.)

The week before the wedding is almost a memory and my sister cleaves to Derrel Ebert THIS Friday...and the happy couple is more than ready to put this event behind them and begin a normal life (as I am sure many of you can relate to). :)

Through the highs and lows of emotion and even just the fun "girl" stuff, I am thrilled to be able to be down here to be along side her this week and would just ask that as we all get prepared for the day's events, please pray for them....and us too. They both are feeling a healthy amount of enormity in their decision and am certain they would appreciate your consideration before the "Big Man".

Thanks!! (Hopefully I will have "clearance" to post more pictures once the weekend has past.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicole! I'll be praying for you.

marilou said...

I'm waiting for the "MORE" pictures and I'm in dire need of a "nattie-fix" too!!

Unknown said...

That video just made me cry so much! I am so happy for you guys! I wish that I could have made it to the wedding! I hope the first couple of weeks of being husband and wife has been amazing! Love your cousin, Whitney

 

blogger templates