Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's good to be home!

Our trip to Canada was great! AND Nattie slept just about the entire way there and back!



We visited with lots of family and friends of family. AND the weather remained above 40 F for most of the trip! That I could handle, much to the dismay of my brother-in-law, who was looking forward to seeing the animated expressions I had the last time I was there for Thanksgiving. Anywho....we had a great time and consequently have a million pictures.



PLUS, we had four generations too!


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The generation picture could only be better by sticking the dog in a shirt that matches Rodney's and Linda's...

Well I'm glad the dog made it in there instead of, I don't know, the 15 jillion other family members that were there.

Anonymous said...

Adding to the memories...I believe that Rodney was caught, on more than one occasion, adding hazelnut coffee mate to his morning cup of joe...there may or may not be tangible evidence of such an occurrence.

 

blogger templates