Friday, June 27, 2008

Another fat lip


Stacy called me this morning and said, "your son has only been awake for two hours and he's already bled twice". I'm not sure why I think that's so funny.

**Mommy report: Because for some odd reason I am not able to leave a comment on this post, I feel compelled to "edit/update" Papa's post by saying that our little NRMy is alright. His tumbles aren't anything that our "Mr. Bump" ice pack can't handle. And who doesn't like extra lovin' from Mama?!?

**Comments should be fixed now. Sorry. And I never had any doubt Nathan was just fine. I just know these are the first few of many future injuries.

5 Comments:

Sharon said...

I just think it's cute you feel the need to post photos of all his boo boos.

David said...

Rodney, do you think CPS will understand it was just an accident?

Anonymous said...

He looks so sad! At least Mr. Bump was the worth the money!
Nicole M.

Nora :) said...

He looks a little more serious about this swollen lip than the last one! He's such a tough little guy!

Unknown said...

Well, not ALL his boo boos (they're called ah-pos at our house—the Korean word.) You haven't seen pictures of knees. So far it's just been when Stacy sends pictures of his mishaps to me at work, I feed the urge to share them.

 

blogger templates