Monday, January 08, 2007

January already?!?!

Christmas was a blast! We had a full house--family, friends, the works! I'll post a quick collage of some of the highlights.



We even got to play with Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell over New Year's.



AND In addition to all that good stuff...we have some firsts too!! First solid foods! Yummy. Nathan has indulged in a number of different tastes now! Also, Nattie is now too big for his bath tub and he now takes his baths in his handy bath seat. He can now stand up on his own (well, not entirely on HIS own) and we are officially TEETHING. Drool, drool, drool! Everything is a chew-toy!

8 Comments:

the mumpers said...

No more meat photos, please. I can't look at this collage without drooling all over myself. How about some fruitcake photos?

Looks like Nate had a great first Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Man, thanks for the photo plethora. I'm glad Satch made the collage too.
But just one question...
why do you hate me?

Ok, and one more question,
was Natty in the process of rolling off of Grandpa Mitchell's lap in that napping picture? Wee!

Anonymous said...

One more thing...
I can't believe he's standing all crazy! That picture of the two of you is crazy cute.

Sharon said...

What WAS that succulent looking beef???

and thanks, again, for keeping the bath pic nice and modest :-) Your camera angles are quite skilled!

Unknown said...

That was a beautiful prime rib (technically a "standing rib roast") courtesy of the DeWoodys! While it's quite simple to cook, it's rather nerve-wracking dealing with such an expensive piece of meat—but it could become a habit.

I guess prime rib for Christmas is a tradition is some places.

Anonymous said...

and I have no problem making it a new tradition for our family as well...especially if the chef continues to offer his sevices!! Very yummy Rodney!!! But enough of the beef....let's move-on to the real star. Very cute pictures of my buddy....thanks and can't wait to see you guys

Stacy said...

I have one answer....not only do I NOT hate you, I thought you were SO much of a highlight during Christmas that I had to post you four times!

Anonymous said...

How 'bout some new pics?

 

blogger templates