Friday, November 21, 2008

Nat's first words this morning.

Nathan calls when he wakes up in the morning, "Mama! Mama!" So Stacy went in to get him and the first thing he said was, "I want pie and a spoon."


(Picture stolen from Lara's Apple Hill Facebook album where she said, "Nathan insisted that the ice cream he was eating was PIE, no matter how hard Auntie Lara tried to change his mind....")

He's been talking about pie pretty much non-stop for the last few days. I think that trip had an effect on him.

4 Comments:

Christina said...

=) If that sweet boy asks Auntie Christina for pie, I'd give it to him! He's too cute.

Stacy said...

and mama thought, "me too!"

The kid, as far as I know, has never had pumpkin pie but he swears I have some in the fridge. He has been asking for "pun-kin pie" every meal all week and points desperately towards the fridge. It's sad.

Well, he'll get it this week--and mama too!! SOME people actually believe Thanksgiving and pun-kin pie go hand-in-hand. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the pumpkin part. I guess it wasn't just the Apple Hill trip that started this pie fixation.

David Wolfe said...

His first words of the day came in the form of a complete sentence? Wow...that's better then what I can do. =)

 

blogger templates